May 12, 2022
Hi all -
Flagging the following release from the Department of Interior.
Nevada will receive:
- $1.7 million for hazard mitigation and restoration of the former Caselton Mine & Mill site in Lincoln County,
- $450,000 to protect riparian habitat,
- $200,000 for invasive species management,
- $1.3 million for improvements to recreational access on public land,
- $1 million for hazard mitigation of mined lands are provided for Nevada along with groups of western states,
- $760,000 for two projects by the National Park Service and U.S. Geological Survey for sagebrush restoration and research.