CARSON CITY, NV - November 06, 2017
Governor Brian Sandoval and the Office of Science, Innovation & Technology (OSIT) are scheduled to host Nevada’s inaugural Broadband Summit on Monday, November 6th beginning at 9 a.m. The Governor will open the Summit in the Old Assembly Chambers in the Capitol in Carson City, Nevada and will be followed by EducationSuperHighway CEO, Evan Marwell who will highlight ESH’s successful partnership with Nevada. The Summit will feature local and national experts who will discuss a range of topics related to broadband including school connectivity, telemedicine, rural access, homeland security, cyber defense, federal and state grants and technology innovations and advancements.
||Monday, November 6th
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval
- EducationSuperHighway CEO Evan Marwell
- Susannah Spellman Executive Director United States Unified Community Anchor Network
- Douglas Kinkoph Associate Administrator National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- Kimberly Darrin Director Global Public Policy Wireless AT&T External & Legislative Affairs
- Caleb Cage Chief of the Division of Emergency Management and Homeland Security Advisor
||Old Assembly Chambers
101 North Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
Governor Sandoval will be available to talk with attending members of the media immediately following the opening session. If you are a member of the media who plans to attend, please email Mari St. Martin at email@example.com.
For all inquiries prior to the event or following the Governor’s morning session remarks, please contact Brian Mitchell, Director of the Office of Science, Innovation & Technology.
Office of the Governor . 101 North Carson Street . Carson City, NV 89701 . (775) 684-5670
Grant Sawyer State BUilding . 555 East Washington St., Suite 5100 . Las Vegas, NV 89101 . (702) 486-2500